Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of automatic fire sprinkler systems according to NFPA 25 standards for commercial and residential properties:
- Wet, Dry, Anti-freeze, Pre-action, Foam and Deluge.
- Back-flow Prevention.
- Hydrants, Public and Private.
- Custom inspection forms are tailored to your system.
- Clear and concise reports for your records.
- Per all applicable NFPA standards.
- Record of repairs or alterations.
- Electronic files including digital photos of your main system components to provide better service should an emergency arise.
- Compliance reports for authorities having jurisdiction, i.e. fire and building departments and insurance companies.
- Vital information for architects, engineers, and builders involved in future alterations or additions to your structure.
- A thorough explanation of the impairment on site with the contact person at the facility.
- A clear and concise inspection report with the recommendations and corrective actions needed.
- A proposal itemizing recommendations and repairs needed with price quotes for IT&M Division, Inc. to bring your system to compliance and proper function.
- We coordinate with fire alarm, fire extinguisher, smoke detection, and other contractors to provide you with complete and efficient work scheduling.
Preventive Maintenance helps keep your business in business.